Friday, October 23, 2009

Mount Dora, Florida Craft Show

Hello Friends!

Hopefully now that I have left my studio space in a complete mess and my house in total disarray, I will finally find some gain to all my efforts of the past few weeks. Although, I am still not done making the mess as I have much more to do, I have done as much as I possibly could for tomorrow. Yes, that is right, tomorrow, Saturday, October 24, I will be in Mount Dora at the annual Craft Festival. It is a huge festival that has been happening annually now for.....hmmm, quite a few years and counting now.

Unfortunately, I will not be there for the entire weekend of the Craft Festival event, but, I will have a table displayed at the First Presbytarian Church on the corner of 6th Avenue and Alexander Street. The church decided to sponsor a small craft set-up to coincide with the craft festival happening outside in the neighboring streets. The small craft set-up will be inside the church. My table is located directly in the center of the room. I will have all of my available dolls there, as well as christmas ornaments. I will also have a couple of new pieces that have not been seen yet. I will be there from 9 a.m. until 5 p.m.

So, if you live in the area, and have time to swing by and see all the wonderful crafts out in the streets in downtown Mount Dora, please stop by the First Presbytarian Church as well to meet me and see the other crafters there too! And, please, introduce yourself to me as I would be delighted to meet you!

I look forward to seeing you there!

Hugs,
Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment