Wednesday, October 28, 2009

On to the next stage!

Our wicked witch is coming along nicely. I finished sculpting her boots/legs last night and now we are moving on to the painting stage today.

If things go the way I expect them too, perhaps she will have a body tonight. I already have her armature made, so once she has been painted, she'll be able to cut a rug after I assemble her. Though, she might be naked. rofl I'll spare you folks with a butt load of pictures for now. I think I'll take more after her body is assembled. We'll see.

Anyway, I have to go do some wife chores so I can get back into the studio and get back to work. It's hard when you work your day job, then come home and do your creative job. Sometimes, it feels like there are not enough hours in a day. *sigh* It is what it is I suppose.

Catch ya later,
Hugs,
Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment