The award rules are:
1. Thank the person who gave this to you.
2. Copy the logo and place it in your blog.
3. Link the person who nominated you.
4. Name 7 things about yourself that no one would really know.
5. Nominate seven 'Kreativ Bloggers'
6. Post links to the seven blogs you nominate
7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know you nominated them.
Let me see, 7 things that no one would really know about me. This is going to be tough since I am
such an open book, but let me see what I can do. lol
1. I have lived in all of these states: Florida, Maine, New Jersey, Georgia, and Kentucky.
2. I would love to visit Scotland, Ireland and Europe.
3. I have never traveled outside of the United States.
4. I love gardening and to plant beautiful plants and flowers, but I am not good at maintaining it.
5. I have a small collection of dolls.
6. I would love to own a ball-jointed doll.
7. I enjoy playing MMORPG games and single-player computer games.
Alright, and of course, I saved the best for last. I have many, many blogs that I enjoy to keep tabs on. Some have already been nominated for this wonderful little award. So, I will try not to repeat the reward that way everyone will get the opportunity to experience the pleasure of the award. In no particular order, here are my picks:
1. http://patriziacozzo.blogspot.com/ : She is a very talented doll artist who I enjoy watching her work come to life. She is an inspiration to me and many artist. Her work is just beautiful to see and never a disappointment.
2. http://chopoli.blogspot.com/: Her little fairies and woodland folk are exactly how I would imagine them to be if I were to finally find one in the woods. Truly wonderful and magical to see.
3. http://fantasywhispersblog-ooak.blogspot.com/: In the spirit of the Halloween season, I have chosen this blog with her wonderful witches. I enjoy seeing her witches and other dolls that she creates. If you like witches, she is the one to go to. I love all of her witch creations!
4. http://gaillackey.blogspot.com/: Also in the spirit of Halloween, I think Gail's dolls are magnificent and very creative in a macabre sort of way. :) Each doll she creates is a thing of imagination and truly whimsical. I enjoy seeing her dolls, they always bring a smile. She definately has the spirit of Wednesday's child in her little dolls.
5. http://bbflockling.blogspot.com/: Rose has such a beautiful talent that inspires me every time I see a new creation by her. I love her stories she weaves that accompany her dolls and sculpts. Her work is always a delight to see and never a disappointment.
6. http://nadiiaevans.blogspot.com/: Nadiia is another wonderful artist whose work is an inspiration to so many artist. Each and everyone of her figures tell a story. I enjoy seeing all of her sculpts, they are all so wonderfully sculpted and life-like.
7. http://mollamari.blogspot.com/: Anna-Mari in my opinion is as close to a modern master to sculpting as one can get. Her work is not only beautiful, but it is captivating. Her awe-inspiring work sets the bar high for many artist. Her work is never disappointing and is always beautiful. A very talented young lady!
And, there you have it folks. My picks! I think that their blogs are all worth the stroll if you have the time to visit!
Hugs to all,