Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Santa Claus Christmas Ornaments on Ebay!

It's been a few days since I have been able to get back to this blog of mine. I have had a lot of catching up to do with the few shows I have had lately. I've been extremely busy working on a special order for a wonderful lady. Unfortunately, I do not have WIP pics this time, but, I will be certain to post pictures of her completed. I have a feeling she will be a beautiful doll once she is finished.

Now, for the good stuff! As you all know, I had been extremely busy creating many wonderful one-of-a-kind Santa ornaments in preparation of the season. I decided to begin listing the Santa ornaments a couple at a time on Ebay before I'm stuck with a buttload of these things. I would much rather see them hanging on a nice tree this Christmas than to be bringing tidings of joy and good will to the inside of a box! HO HO HO! If anything else, it's fun to watch the auctions run their course. LOL It might still be a little too early, but, with the shipping times and all, you have to make allowances. *shrug*

So here are the first 2 available for auction! If you are interested, you will find the links below. Remember, these are indeed one-of-a-kind pieces. If you purchase the ornament, you will get the exact ornament you see in the auction.

santa ornament1
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=120491538425&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

santa ornament2
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=120491540678&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

At any rate, I hope everyone is doing fine these days and stocking up for their delicious Thanksgiving meals and family gatherings. The holidays are always such a busy time of year for everyone. Come to think of it, I need to start pulling out my Christmas lights soon and start decorating the outside. I have to admit, as much as I like seeing my house decorated like the Griswald house from the National Lampoons Christmas vacation, I sure as heck hate putting it all up and taking it all down! Especially living in Florida where it is so hot and humid all the time. Kind of takes the fun out of thinking of winter chills, Jack Frost, and snow. Think more cold thoughts, think more cold thoughts, think more cold thoughts! *shrug* I was hoping it would bring in a cold front or two. hehe Better luck next time I suppose.

Well, back to working on the fairy! Take care all, and I'll be seeing you real soon!

Hugs,
Lori

1 comment: