Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Finally something appears from the clay!

It's been a while since I last posted here. I thank everyone for their kindness, comfort, patience, prayers, understanding and your friendship. You have all been truly wonderful helping me through my time of sadness. Thank you all.

One thing I have learned, is that the sun continues to come up and shine each and every day. There may be rain from time to time, but if we did not have rain, we could not have flowers. So, it is time to move forward and put the sadness behind me. I know that there will still be days with rain showers, but I also know there will be a rainbow to guide me to the happiness of the sun.

In an effort to pick my self up again, I have finally found the clay and began squishing it into something that seems recognizable. It is in the early stages still, but it is a start in the right direction. It will be a little fairy and she will eventually be sitting on top of a mushroom I think. We shall see if she will agree with me.

I hope you enjoy looking at the new pictures. Any thoughts or comments are very appreciative. Even if you are just wanting to poke your head in and say a big hello. All are welcome! Thanks for dropping by and taking a peek!

Hugs to all,
Lori

mf4

mf3

mf2

mf1

No comments:

Post a Comment