Saturday, March 13, 2010

A fun outing!

Unfortunately, no pictures to show anyone today. Though, I will have some VERY soon. I have 3 figures nearly completed. I'm on the final stages on a couple of them. I really can't wait to show you them. Hobbles is coming along better than I had expected, I think you will all love him. :-) As for the other 2, they are coming along nicely as well. One being the strolling fairy, and the other one that you have not seen a glimpse of just yet. The ball-jointed doll is on the back burner until I can finish these 3 figures. Once I get these finished...I'll be pulling my hair out over that one again. haha

At any rate, today is a bit of a break day. I am on my way out the door soon to go to Silver Springs and see Randy Travis in a nice outdoor concert! I am soooooo excited about this. My hubby decided to surprise me with an early birthday preset and got us some tickets to go and see him. At one point in time, I had told the hubby that if there was ever anyone that ever came in concert that I would love to go and see one day it would be Randy. Well, this day has finally come! I can tell you that I have wanted to see Randy Travis in concert since he first come out singing. That is a LOOOOONG time. haha I know not everyone likes his music...but, personally, I like his down-to-earth style. His music is simple, tells a nice story, and is from the heart. I like that. I hope I can get some pictures of him....that would be fantastic!

At any rate, I'm off to get ready as I have never been to Silver Springs either. Terrible shame to live in Florida nearly all my life and have never been there. It is supposed to be beautiful. I think I have long needed a day like today. The severe thunderstorms have cleared up after the last 2 days of nothing but hard rains and dreariness. Today is beautiful and the sun shining in all it's glory. It promises to be gorgeous for an outdoor show.

With that note, I'm off to see Randy Travis at Silver Springs. I hope all of you have a wonderful day full of excitement too!

Hugs to all,
Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment