Sunday, March 28, 2010

Hobble on Ebay!

Wanted to post a link here for all that might be interested in Hobble. He is now up on Ebay for a 7 day auction. Be sure to add him to your watch list and cheer this cheeky little fella on!

Here is his auction link:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=120549685925&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

And, as promised, here is his story. I hope you enjoy it!

All the long day
Hobble set out to play,

Not thinking of food
playtime persude.

After a while
his hunger reviled,

his belly rumbled
complained and grumbled.

Wanting to be fed
down the path he tread,

searching for food
to set better it's mood.

His eyes opened wide
in the grass he did spy,

a pair of eggs so blue
in a moment he knew,

his tummy was blessed
thinking of breakfast.

With hands so quick
and a magician's trick

a mischeivous wink
he was gone in a blink,

grabbing up his treasure
and down the road in good measure.

On a mushroom he rested
with eggs gently nested,

the rumbling has seized
his belly now pleased,

with hunger at bay,
back off to play.

The eggs he did gobble
that cute little Hobble.
---------

I thought I would have some new pictures up for you on the 3rd fairy I have been working on. I can tell you she is nearly completed with the exception of her clothing. I can't quite come to terms how I want to dress this cute little fae. Hopefully she will not be running amuck in her birthday suite for much longer. I plan on trying a few different things to make her decent for the camera. I can say this much though, I am quite pleased with how she has turned out so far. I think you will be too once she makes her debute for the world to see.

In the meantime, enjoy Hobble's story and I'll see you on Ebay!

No comments:

Post a Comment