Friday, March 26, 2010

Updated pictures

Alright gang. I'm sorry it has taken me a few days to get these new pics up for you, but I have been dealing with some personal issues in my life that have taken priority.

Thank you for all of your patience. I hope these new re-sized images will show the entire image now. :-) Let me know what ya think of Hobble and the Gypsy Spirit! (now that you can actually see them in the entire picture lol)

hobble2.1

hobble2.2

hobble2.3

hobble2.4

hobble2.5

Now for the updated pics on the Gypsy Spirit!

gypsyspirit2.1

gypsyspirit2.2

gypsyspirit2.3

gypsyspirit 2.4

gypsyspirit2.5

I have yet to make little stories to accompany these little guys. The right words just have not had the opportunity to pop into my head just yet due to other factors in my life at the moment. But, in time I will a little poem to accompany the 2. If you are interested in further details on either of these 2 figures, please feel free to contact me. I will be registered through the IADR this coming week and will accompany their COA.

If everything goes accordingly, plan to have the next fairy completed this weekend as well. Please stay tuned for further details!

Thanks for stopping in and for your wonderful support as always.

Hugs,
Lori

4 comments:

  1. Hi Lori,
    I love you're wee characters, so cute and full of attitude. Just to let you know, I've posted a link to your wonderful world on my blog and shared a couple of images of these two scamps. I hope you don't mind. If you do then don't hesitate to let me know and I'll have them down in a jiffy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Roisin, thank you so much! I am delighted you find these scamps full of wonderful character. And, even more so, that you are sharing them with your friends. I am very happy to meet such a lovely person as yourself on the other side of the pond!

    Hugs,
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful work, i especialy love gypsy spirit and her stipey tights x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for your lovely compliment, Ruthie! It is nice of you to travel all the way from Scotland to leave me such a wonderful compliment! I am very happy you like her. :-D

    Hugs,
    lori

    ReplyDelete