Monday, April 26, 2010

2 listed on Ebay

Things couldn't get any more hectic for me in my neck of the woods. Sometime you feel like a chicken with it's head cut off running around in circles. Lately, it has been just like that for me. Amazing how life seems to dictate to you what it wants you to do, instead of you doing what you would like to do.

Unfortunately, there has not been much time for sculpting over the past couple of weeks, therefore, not much for WIP updates. *sigh* That is not to say though, that I have not been at least thinking on the projects. I have though, managed to finish sculpting the woodland sprite. She is not completely finished because I need to finish her base. I am hoping to actually skip away this afternoon and do some sculpting at the park and work on her base. But, for the most part, she herself is finished.

Sometime, these critters take a life all their own. Initially, I had wanted to incorporate the tree form and the woodland sprite together into a sincle sculpt. Even though the idea was great, I realized once I got to work on the two pieces, their scaled did not work well together. Probably because once I completed the tree form, I decided to add a wee character to it. lol This little character is "supposed" to be melding out of the tree itself. The 2nd character was supposed to be looking around the tree at the other one hidden in the tree. Unfortunately, the scale of the 2 characters just did not look right for my liking and so, they become their own individual pieces now. So, with all that said, now I have 2 pieces in the works. haha One will be the tree form with a couple of little woodland pixies and the 2nd is the woodland sprite in her own setting. Now, I intend to finish the woodland sprite first. At any rate, I think she has a Froudian feel to her. It was not what I had intended her to be, but, after looking at her for the past couple of days, that is what I think of when I see her. So, once I get her base completed, I'll post some finished pics of her for the world to see.

At some point in time though, I REALLY need to begin work on this inner demon that I am supposed to be creating. I think I might only have a month to get it completed. I should go back and take a peek at the deadline so I know how much time I have to screw around getting these other two pieces finished. *sigh* There are never enough hours in the day..... I swear by it.

Anyway, I wanted to drop by and let you all know that I have posted 2 of my dolls up on Ebay auction. Low starting prices so everyone can join in on the fun in case you were interested. Why don't you stop by and take a peek at the auctions; I'm sure they would love the company!

Here are the links, wish me luck!

The first one:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=120562082747&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

The second one:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=120562069704&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

Well, it was good to have the chance to pop in here for a moment to let you all know that I have not fallen off of the face of the earth just yet. I am hoping to have a new piece to show you soon.

Take care and I'll see you all the next time!

Hugs,
Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment