Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Strolling with Trolls

Since I'm busy posting about the latest events in the world. I thought I'd stick a plug in here for my wonderful friend Ineke.

She makes some of the most delightful troll critters I have seen this side of the forest! I would say she is a master at troll making! So much so, that if you should ever need to know about the makings of a troll, she is the person I would direct you to. Ineke has a long list of credentials! She has been featured in her local newspapers for years and is known world-wide for her troll making.

At any rate, Ineke has just finished creating her first instructional video that is now available in English too! (of course, if you are adventerous enough, you can get the one in the Netherland language) You better believe I jumped at the opportunity to get my hands on this DVD of hers. I am waiting on the bird and snail mail delivery system to bring mine to my door step as I write this. :-D I can't wait for it to arrive!

Here is a pic of the DVD she is offering:
ineke dvd

Why not take a stroll with the trolls? Don't miss out on your opportunity to own a great instruction DVD from the master of troll making! Stop by her website today and get your order in.

http://www.trolineke.nl/boek.html

I am certain you will find her little Kobolds and trolls a delight.

2 comments:

  1. You are so welcome! Only the truth my friend, only the truth! <3

    ReplyDelete