Wednesday, May 5, 2010

What? A Give-A-Way? WOW!

I couldn't believe my eyes! Lynn Stevens at Trash to Treasure blog is have one of the most splendid give-a-ways I have seen in a long time. There are so many delightful items in this one give-a-way how could one NOT participate. I can only imagine the vintage laces adorning a sweet little fairy or two, or three. This is one of those things that will make you feel like Christmas come twice this year if you are the lucky winner. Take a gander at the picture here:

giveaway

If you would like to have an opportunity to win this fantastic give-a-way from such a generous artist, follow this link to her blog!
http://trashtotreasureart.blogspot.com/2010/05/blog-candy-giveaway-for-my-followers.html

Good luck to all, but I do hope I'm the lucky winner! :-)

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much Lori for entering and posting about my giveaway!!! So sweet of you. Did you come back and leave a message about your posting? I hope so it will give you another entry! Best of luck.
    I Love your Trolls BTW
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goodness, Lynn! I am sooooo glad you reminded me. haha I knew I should have pasted that on my fore head. I'm getting so forgetful these days. Maybe I have too many irons in the fire. lol Thank you too, for the wonderful compliment. So sweet of you to say you like my critters. :-)

    ReplyDelete