Thursday, September 12, 2013

It's been an uphill battle all day long....

But, I think I might have this mess finally figured out!

It started out many moons ago with having no access to my "old" blog due to the changes that Google made some time ago. Whether it was because I could not remember my password, (humble frailty of the mind you might say), or just a bunch of gremlins playing games in my computer hardware, either way, I was only able to access it "once" to create a wonderful post with a great promise to seriously start attending my blog!

Well, as you all very well know, that last post made me look like a naughty pixie who had fallen ill on their word! But to save face, I truly tried to keep updates running in a "blog-style" format on my website in the tab of "adventures in the knoll". For those of you who would like a detailed history of the recent past events, just head on over there and take a gander of all that has been going on of late. I am sure you will be pleasantly surprised at all the events that have taken place since my absence here in bloglandia! www.thepixieknoll.com/adventures-in-the-knoll

At any rate, back to the troubles with the blog! Since I had no access to the "old" blog, I ended up with the creation of a 2nd blog. Unfortunately, the bad news is that I have not yet figured out how to "delete" the "newer" blog, but, the GOOD news is that the "old" one is now up and running with a new face lift! LOL

So, if, by some odd chance you end up on a page about The Pixie Knoll, and it looks identical to this one, except it only has one post, don't panic! You are not entirely in the "wrong" place per say, just a step off of the beaten path. :-D If that should happen before I can solve this atrocity, hopefully, you will have realized something was afoot, and you headed off the path less traveled in search for the "real" Pixie Knoll.

In the meantime, I will continue to try to figure out how to rid myself of the "newer" blog. Which, of course, will probably result in contacting Google to solve this problem. Either way, the "newer" blog has to be deleted out some how so that only one blog is in existence, otherwise, we will have utter confusion. And to think, I thought pixies were the only mischievous characters around this place!

4 comments:

  1. you're really good....congratulations! kiss :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe, thank you so much for a super sweet compliment, Santina! Your work is very nice as well! Big hugs to you, friend! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Apparently there was a duplicate comment. Silly posting stuff :-P

    ReplyDelete