Thursday, November 7, 2013

Quick Update....

This is only a brief update to let all of you good people know that I am still in the middle of the "moving" process.  So bare with me while I finish settling into my new humble abode.  :-)

In the course of the move, my computer decided to crash on me about a week ago and I have been unable to make any updates to my website, Etsy store or my blog until now.  Unfortunately, that did not allow me to give you any exciting news, but, hopefully soon, we'll be back on track again.

The Mount Dora Craft Festival has now come and gone and I am pleased to say that I met many interesting people and made some new friends!  There were many people interested in pieces that I had displayed on the table; some of you I know are waiting on me to load them up into my Etsy store.  I have not forgotten about you nor my promises to load up the store with goodies.  Again, bare with me and very soon you will have many things to pick and chose from.  :-)   Thanks to all of you who stopped by my table at the festival event and for those of you who made purchases.  Without your kind hearts taking an interest in my work, I would not be able to continue to do what I love to do most of all...create.  Besides that, it is always good to meet new faces and make new friends, as well as see all of my old friends too!  Thank you all for making my day special at the event! 

At any rate, speaking of goodies....I have not forgotten about all the new pieces I am "supposed" to be working on.  I still have a ton of those cute little paper clay dolls laying about that I need to work on.....as well as a few special "Christmas" related commissions to finish up too.  As soon as I'm a bit more settled in and have some workable space in the new studio (and can find my paper, fabrics, trims and doo-dads), you will see quite a few projects being completed at what will probably seem like all at once!  So here's your warning now...get prepared to hold on to your britches because we are gonna hit the floor running VERY soon!  I am sure there will be something for everyone once I'm caught up.  :-D 

Anyway, I just wanted to pop in here and thank all of you for your patience during my relocation.  I realize it probably seems like it is taking forever, and believe me when I say I have to agree with you there.  But, very soon, things will be back to normal, and 100% better.  :-)  So hold on to those horses just a wee bit longer and soon we'll all be back in the races once again!

As always, thanks for following along with me here at The Pixie Knoll! 

No comments:

Post a Comment