Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Additions to the store!

Good day everyone!  

I'm just dropping in here a brief moment to let all of you good folks know that the Etsy store is now brimming with OOAK Santa ornaments and a few good snowmen too!   I have been told by many that my Santa ornaments resemble and have a feel of the Old World/Victorian styled Santa.  So, if you fancy that type of Santa in your decorating, then pop on over to the shop and take a look!  Again, I apologize that it's a bit late in the month to be adding them in, but, given all the circumstances, I think most of you will understand a wee bit and forgive me.   At any rate, hopefully next year, I will have more of a selection of different types of ornaments up for offer, as I have some ideas for some new stuff laying in the back of my noggin.  In the meantime, I'll leave you with a sample of what you will find in the Etsy store.  I hope you will come and visit the store.  Just a reminder: I will combine shipping and I ship priority mail too so you should get them in time for Christmas if you purchase soon!  https://www.etsy.com/shop/Pixieknoll?ref=shop_sugg

Ho! Ho! Ho!
OOAK Santa ornament

OOAK Snowmen ornament set

At any rate, while all of you are busy with your day, I should get busy with mine.  Today, I will work on a few more paper clay dolls....clothes and wigging!  I wonder how they will turn out and if they will be as cute as the first 4 dolls?  Check back soon to find out!
 
Have a great day folks!


No comments:

Post a Comment