Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Publication Announcement!

Take a look at this folks!!!  My works have been published inside the January 2014 issue of the Internationally distributed Pretty Toys Magazine!  And, to boot, my name is mentioned on the front cover.  I can not express how excited I am over this publication.  This magazine is one of the best out there featuring the top doll makers from around the world...and I am now a small part of it!  What an honor to be selected and have my doll work shown within it's pages.

Pretty Toys Magazine reaches countries all over the world, being published in many different language formats.  It's pages are chock full of eye candy for the doll collector or anyone who fancies figurative works.  Not to mention, it's not cluttered up with ads and classifieds like many publications are.   You can go to their website and purchase a digital copy or a hard copy.  Yes, it is more costly to purchase but, you have 144 pages of wonderful reading and looking material, and barely no advertising.  So, what are you waiting for?  Why not support this wonderful publication and order your copy today! Believe me, it's well worth the purchase!  Follow the link to order your copy.   http://www.magcloud.com/browse/issue/686988 

No comments:

Post a Comment