Sunday, January 12, 2014

Up on the Auction Block!

The rumors were true, you have heard correctly, it's finally happened!  My MOST coveted piece of work is finally on the auction block this week:  "Joy Ride".  

I have enjoyed this piece of work and held it close to my heart probably far too long.  It is not fair of me to be selfish in keeping it to myself since I am the creator.   It is time it left the nest; time to let my dragon fly into the heart of a new owner, one who will cherish him and his little pixie rider friends as much as I have over the last couple of years.   "Joy Ride" has done well by me.  I have won many honors, accolades, and published in various articles regarding the creation and it's honors. 

Whom ever should be the lucky recipient of this wonderful piece will definitely be getting a piece of my artistic soul as I poured many an hour in it's creation and coveting it since it's birth into this world.  

It is my pleasure to offer him up to all of you, the collector and long-time admirer, the opportunity to own an award winning one-of-a-kind work of art.  He is truly a great conversation piece and worthy of the right collector who choses to own "Joy Ride". 

Here is the link to the "Joy Ride"  Ebay auction!   Enjoy! 
http://www.ebay.com/itm/121253472504?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649



http://www.ebay.com/itm/121253472504?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

2 comments:

  1. Thank you soooooo much, Debb! You are so sweet to comment. <3 He is one of my favorite pieces. One day, someone very special will own him and love him as much as I do. :-D

    Thank you very much for stopping by! :-)

    ReplyDelete