Monday, May 26, 2014

Website Complete!

*Sigh of relief*  It's been a very busy week and a lot of adjustments, but the new and improved version of my website is now completed for the most part, with the exception of a tweak or two here and there. 

My initial design concept was to create an e-commerce site and be rid of the outside sources that I have used as a store front up to this point in time.  That, and clean it up to make it less confusing. Unfortunately, I will have to wait a little while longer to go full-blown e-commerce like I wanted to since I'm not a famous artist "making bank" as my son would call it.  LOL   However, I did manage to tidy things up a bit and make it more efficient.  And, for that, I am very pleased with the end results.  So, in the meantime, until I'm "making bank", I will continue to use the Etsy store front since it is a bit more viable for my change purse than the e-commerce alternative. 

With that said, I believe you will find the changes I have made a lot less confusing and more efficient than they were before.  Now, you will see the store pages with all the items that are available.  If you want to see more information on that particular item, just click on the picture and you will go directly to that particular item in the Etsy shop!  It's that easy.  Then, just back click in your navigation to go back to the website, or at that time, you can chose to look further in the Etsy store, the option is all up to you at that time.  :-)   So, why not hop on over and take a look at the site and let me know what you think of it in the meantime!  I would love to hear your feedback.  :-)   www.thepixieknoll.com

Speaking of the Etsy shop, I finally found the time to load up all the new items that I had finished just before the Quinlan show in Philadelphia.  There are about 8+ new pieces added along with the other items I have available.  I didn't realize how many pieces I was working on at the same time until I sat down and started adding all of it to the shop! Nothing wrong with being an over-achiever.  At any rate, when you get bored, you might want to stop by and have a look at all the new items (unless you have already stopped by through the website).  Here is a direct link to the shop!   https://www.etsy.com/shop/Pixieknoll 

The only other thing that I have going on at the moment are 3 auctions on Ebay.  I started all 3 off with a super low starting bid so that everyone interested could have a little fun.  That, and it's high time I start to make room in the studio for new work!   I hope that you stop by and cheer them on, or, in the very least place a bid and be a part of the festivities!  After all, that is part of the fun.  :-D
http://www.ebay.com/itm/121349477687?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649



http://www.ebay.com/itm/121349477275?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

http://www.ebay.com/itm/121349477880?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
After all of this work, I think it's time to take a wee break and spend some  much over-due time with the family.  Over the next few days, I will be back to work on more items for the Coven of Crones in preparation for the Spirits in Sanford event.  Be sure to stop by my other blog to catch up on all the Halloween fun stuff that will be going on over there.  www.covenofcrones.blogspot.com

As always, thank you for stopping by and following along here at The Pixie Knoll!

No comments:

Post a Comment