Sunday, November 9, 2014

Ho! Ho! Ho!

The time has come and there is a flurry of white whiskers flying about my workbench once again!  Well, I haven't made it to the white whiskers yet, but rest assured, I'll be there soon enough!  If you haven't guessed what I'm working on yet then bah humbug to you too!  That's right, it's Santa making time! 

Now, I would love to show you pictures of what I am currently working on, but unfortunately you will just have to take a seat and sip on your cup of hot chocolate and wait this one out.  Why?  Well, because one of these Kringles is a very special gift to a very special person out there and I am not permitted to spoil the fun.  It's almost like the gift under the tree that says "Do Not Open Before Christmas"!  I know, I know, how very cruel of me.  Most likely, I will end up with coal in my stocking for this one.  But, hopefully your wait will be well worth it and you will have enjoyed your cup of hot cocoa too!

So, now that you know I have been a very busy little elf, I should probably take the time to let you know of the next two hometown events where I will be showing some of my creations.  The first one is the Special Holiday Art Stroll this coming Friday on the 14th in Mount Dora, Florida.  The location is at 431 Donnelly Street (between 4th and 5th on Donnelly).  As I understand it, there will be about 20 local artisans showing off their wares for purchase.  So, if you are looking to do some early Christmas shopping, I would not want to miss out on this event to pick up something for that special art lover on your list. 

The second event is the Howey Christmas Festival Event on December 12 and 13th in the Town of Howey-in-the-Hills.  There will be a lots of craft vendors and a Christmas parade on that Saturday in the afternoon.  I believe the location is on Lakeshore but do not worry on the exact address.  Howey-in-the-Hills is one of those towns that if you blink...you will miss it.  Just follow the crowd and you will be there.  HAHA  

In the meantime, to get you in the mood for Christmas deals, I have listed up on Ebay my current prized possession, "Spring Awakening".  This is the piece that recently won one of the Dolls in Excellence awards from Dolls Magazine this summer and was also published in both Dolls Magazine and Pretty Toys Magazine (July 2014 issue) too.  It has a super low starting bid priced right for the collectors in mind.  Here is your chance to take home that award winning piece so don't delay! 


"Spring Awakening"  http://www.ebay.com/itm/121483566440?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
  In the meantime, thanks for following along at The Pixie Knoll! 

No comments:

Post a Comment