Wednesday, June 15, 2016

A Closer View....

Since my post yesterday, I was asked by a few if it were possible to post up some close-up views of the new pieces.  So,  that is what this picture heavy post is all about.  I took these pics before I left for my show in Asheville.  I hope that between these pics and the pics from last night, you will find what you are looking for.  :-)

 I'd like to thank all of you kind folks that have taken an interest in my new pieces.  Again, pictures never do these justice.  I can only tell you how darn cute these are in person and hope that you think so too.   :-D     Enjoy!  And, as always, thank you so much for stopping by to visit me here at The Pixie Knoll!

"Sweet Dreams Stardust"

"Sweet Dreams Stardust"

"Sweet Dreams Stardust"

"Sweet Dreams Stardust"

"Sweet Dreams Stardust"

"Marigold"

"Marigold"

"Marigold"

"Marigold"

"Nap Time"

"Nap Time"

"Nap Time"

"Nap Time"

"Brock"

"Brock"

"Brock"

"Brock"

"Brock"

"Brock"

"Meadow"

"Meadow"

"Meadow"

"Meadow"

"Meadow"

"Meadow"

3 comments:

  1. Your work is beautiful, Lori, so whimsical and endearing. I love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your work is beautiful, Lori, so whimsical and endearing. I love them all!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, Elysian! You just made my day. :-) I am so glad that you love them. <3 Have a wonderful day and thank you too for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment!

      Delete