Saturday, July 2, 2016

Follow me to.....

Yes, to The Pixie Knoll as the saying goes, but the pixies have also built a new home at Patreon.com.  Why?  Well, the pixies and I are in need of a few things to watch our Knoll grow bigger.  So, we decided to turn to Patreon to find patrons to help us along with our journey.   Not only that, I think the visit to my page there is at least worth one visit.  It makes for a good read...and maybe a laugh or two.  So why not go and read all about it at the very least?   We will be there waiting for your visit!

What is Patreon?

Patreon is basically a crowd-funding organization that allows artist to receive funding from their patrons, collectors and fans on a monthly basis or per work of art, depending on how the artist has their funding page set-up.  In return for your steady patronage, the artist comes up with "perks" as a reward system for different levels of pledged patronage.  This way, at the end of the day, every body wins....and the pixies are HAPPY!!

As you might have guessed, I have set-up a Patreon page.  Yes, there are perks....but you have to pledge at certain levels in order to gain certain privileges.  So, why not head on over to see if there is something there that might be of interest to you.  In the meantime, thank you for your continued support.....and patronage!

You can find me on patreon.com by either searching Lori Platt, The Pixie Knoll  or by direct link:
www.patreon.com/thepixieknoll 

Also, if you do not want to set up a "monthly" pledge and prefer to make a one-time contribution (or as many one-time contributions you would like to make), you can still use the "DONATE" button on the side of my blog here or on my website.    If you decide to make a one-time donation, be sure that I have your address so I can send you a special "thank-you" from the pixies here at The Pixie Knoll!



No comments:

Post a Comment