Thursday, July 14, 2016

Monster Mash!

This is just a quick post to show all of you wonderful people out there the current progress of the 2 monsters I have been working on for the Spirits in Sanford show coming up.  If you follow me on Face Book, then you have already seen these last night.  But, for those of you who do not follow me there, well, no need to fret because you can see it all here too!

I am curious what you people out there think of them?  Like, Dislike?  Should I make more of these kind of creepy monsters or what?  These 2 are a good size like I mentioned before.  The tall one is about 19 inches tall, the short one is about 16 inches tall.  I do plan on making a few smaller ones around 12 inches.   I still have a wee bit more sculpting to do on the 2nd one, but for the most part he is "finished" for the sculpting phase.  So, let me know what you think of them so far.  I would LOVE to hear your opinions.  More to the point, am I wasting my time creating them?  or.... are they something you would like to buy for your super cool Halloween decor?   Let me know!    Feed back is important!
Monster 1

Monster 1 close-up

Monster 2
Monster 2 close-up
Once I get a few more things made up, I'll head into the painting process.  You know me, I like to group things together, kind of like an assembly line.  LOL  Anyway, stay tuned for more "monsters" and other goodies coming your way.

Thanks for stopping by and joining my journey here at The Pixie Knoll!  I look forward to reading your comments!



No comments:

Post a Comment