Sunday, December 25, 2016

Sleigh Bells Ring....


The stockings have been hung, the gifts are nestled under the boughs of the Christmas tree, and the milk and cookies have been laid out for Santa's arrival, it is finally time for me to find my way to bed so that visions of sugar plums can dance in my head.   Even at this moment, sleigh bells ring high in the sky with St. Nick working steadfast throughout the night to deliver gifts to the good boys and girls in the world.

Even as I write, on the other side of the world, the good children are already waking to find what delightful gifts Santa has brought them this year.  The joys of Christmas morning!  The gathering of family and friends, the love and laughter had by all, and the acts of kindness through sharing.   What a delightful scene in each and every home.  Here and there, far and wide, it's Christmas once again!

In keeping with the Spirit of Christmas, I wish you all the most joyous day!  
The Merriest of them all! 
 A Very Merry Christmas!  

A little something special I found.  A wonderful illustration by Eva Melhuish.
I absolutely love her Christmas gnomes, don't you?  You should check her work out, it's wonderful!


No comments:

Post a Comment