Saturday, January 7, 2017

Starting Off On The Right Foot....

Well, folks, it's official!

I have been accepted into the Leesburg Art Festival for this coming March 11th and 12th in downtown Leesburg, Florida!  As you might have imagined, I am EXTREMELY excited about this new adventure!

I am already planning on a few items that give my work a new artistic twist.  It's like a breath of fresh air for my creative mind.   Don't worry, I will still be creating my cute little figures, but I am expanding just a wee bit to incorporate some wonderful figures with a more "artsy" view.  At least, that is the plan.  I simply can't wait for these projects to unfold.  And, I can't wait to bring you along on this new pixie adventure in The Pixie Knoll.

Stay tuned while I gather my supplies and my thoughts!  I think you will be pleasantly surprised where this new path will lead......


No comments:

Post a Comment